Monday, May 4, 2009

Stinkin' Cute!

I finished a couple projects I've been working on and thought why not document here?

Behold the baby blanket for my nephew coming early July...


It turned out OK. There's no holes like the first one I made, but I screwed up on one end... like my mom said, though, Nobody but God is perfect. So I'm sending it soon to where my nephew to be will be born.

And then there's my favorite project since taking up knitting... baby leg warmies!

Oh my are these stinkin' cute and stinkin' easy! I did a pair in one weekend and now that I know how to do them, I don't think it should take more than a day to do... I'm not sure what I'll be doing with these shown as they are yellow and I don't see my nephew or great-nephew sporting these so I'll have to save for my phantom baby - or maybe till someone has a girl.

I'm thinking of making these in "team sport colors" in the hopes that some of the moms to the boys will put them on their little ones little legs... I know I would! Soooo stinkin' cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the leg warmers! So cute! You are very talented lady.

Unknown said...

Those leg warmers are pretty cute!

Espresso Mom said...

The blanet is beautiful! I still want that knitting lesson! And the leg warmers are adorable. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com