Monday, November 17, 2008

Check out the poll, please

I have a poll over there to the right of this post. I want sincere opinions on the matter. My husband has hinted now for several weeks that I should go see our old therapist. Yeah, we've seen a therapist in the past - pre-marriage. And he wants me to go talk to her again. But he says I know how to 'play' them and asks that if I do go, that I don't 'play' her and tell her what she wants to here.

I know he means well but I just don't see the purpose. I'm all for therapy, don't get me wrong... but I know what my 'problems' are, I know where they stem from, I know what I need to do to feel better. I get all that. And while talking to someone usually does help, I just don't see the purpose in spending the money when I can just come here and blog about it.

But who knows.

So what do you think?

Please voice your opinion in the poll. I won't know who you are so don't worry about hurting my feelings.

2 comments:

Angie said...

While I think the blogging helps, I think seeing a therapist might not be a bad option. S/he can help you deal with others' pregnancies, and maybe even think of a way to talk to S about exploring adoption.

Anonymous said...

I think blogging is very cathartic. However, I think there is value in seeing a therapist -- it might give you some new ideas or perspectives?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com