Tuesday, October 7, 2008

About sex

We've been together for 8.5 years.
We're in our 30s.
We only have sex once, maybe twice a month.
I used to be bothered by that because I really, really enjoy sex.
Since the D and C, however, I've noticed that I don't care for sex the way I used to.
It doesn't bother me that we don't have sex too often.
And when we do have sex, I do not enjoy it. I can't seem to orgasm anymore.
I'm not sure if it's in my head or if it's because of the surgery.
I haven't revealed this to my husband because I don't want him to think I don't like sex with him anymore.
I hope I start liking it again soon.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Christina...a friend of mine has been struggling with infertility issues for a while, and meanwhile her sister was pg 4 times in 5 years. They started a blog together about how their relationship changed and how they dealt with one another's issues, and while it's pretty heavy on the Christianity, I think they also have some pretty good insights. I think of you everytime I read it and I imagine a lot of what Rachel says rings true for you. I'm not sure if it'd be a healthy healing tool or not, but I thought I'd pass it on anyway:http://www.missandrae.blogspot.com/

:hug:

Feel free to delete this comment. :-)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com